No.93 Zizhu Road, High-Tech Development Zone, Zhengzhou City, Henan, China
Pneumatic Ceramic slag dischage Gate Valve
1. The valve disc, lining and seat are all made of industrial ceramic material, making the valve resistant to erosion and wear.
2. Two-section body structure, It is designed a slag guide groove on the bottom of the body outlet port ,which can automatically remove the slag slurry, in order to prevent the bottom of the valve storage slag and lead to the valve closure lax situation.
3. Wedge single gate forced sealing structure, good sealing.
4. Product with customized structural length and connection size is available.
5. The blow sweep port or automatic blow sweep device can be set on the valve body according to different operating conditions.
6. Actuators can be manual, pneumatic or electric.
FREE-VALVE’s Pneumatic Ceramic slag dischage Gate Valves are a new type of wear-resistant slag discharge gate valve made of wear-resistant ceramic lining on the basis of common slag discharge valve which is easy to erosion and wear. It not only retains the advantages of gate valve structure, but also improves the performance of resistance to erosion and wear.The valve depends on the rise and fall of the disc to realize the opening and closing, the movement direction of the disc is perpendicular to the flow direction of the medium, cutting the medium by cutting the blade shaped disc of fiber material.The valves are widely used as opening and closing valve in hydraulic coal conveying, hydraulic slag discharging and mud conveying pipelines with high hardness particles.
1) Size Range: NPS4~NPS20,DN100~DN500
2) Pressure Range: Class 150 /PN6 /PN10
3) Applicable Temperature: 0~200℃
4) Connection Type: Flange
5) Sealing material: engineering ceramics
6) Pressure test:GB/T13927, API598
7) Face to Face: GB/T12221, ASME B16.10
8) Valve body : GB/T12224,ASME B16.34
Operating Type: Pneumatic
FREE-VALVE’s Pneumatic Ceramic slag dischage Gate Valves are suitable for the conveying system with liquid-solid two-phrase medium , such as ash, mine residue and coal residue in iron and steel plant or ash conveying system of power plant , especially useful for the heavy medium system of coal mill.